Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, Happy Valentine's Day! And especially Happy 100th Birthday Arizona! Boy how I miss Arizona and the good ol AZ heat! I'm ready for the summer time, that's for sure.

This weekend was sure adventurous! On Thursday night, I had a girls night with Lindsay Landvatter, Natalie Fielding, Olivia Laney, and Tayler Burks where we went and saw the midnight showing of The Vow. It was pretty descent; I'm not quite sure it lived up to what I was expecting though. But overall it was fun. Funny part was, we were so excited that we got there like 3 hours early, were
the first people, so we left and got Sammy's shakes, and went back to the theater. Good times!

Friday night, was another big night! First Lindsay, Natalie, and I stopped by my good friend Carlee Terry's Pennies 4 Presents "Black Tie Affair" formal party to kick off the new non-profit organization she's starting. I'm really proud of her, she's having a great success! Good luck Car!

After going to the "Black Tie Affair" we went to play broom ice hockey with some kids from the ward. That was crazy fun! Basically you have no skates, but you run around on ice in your tennis shoes with a stick and a ball, pretty fun!

Then, tonight on Valentines, Andrew Van Every picked me up and we went out to dinner at Los Hermanos. It was super yummy :) Then we went back to the apartment and watched a weird movie with his roommate Scott, and my old roommate Cassandra. Thanks for the fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment