Tuesday, February 7, 2012

College Life

Well, I really haven't updated this post since I was maybe a Sophomore in High School! I decided now that I am away from school, it's time for me to start making updates to my life. Good way to start the 2012 year as well.

In January, I began the new year returning to a new wonderful
roommate: Natalie Fielding! She's been a lot of fun to do things with, and I've really enjoyed having her around, I think I might keep her :) This is a picture of the beautiful Natalie Fielding herself! I also have 4 other amazing roommates that have been a lot of fun: Lindsay Landvatter, Tayler Burks, Chelsee Willardson, and Hunter Holt!

This semester I was thrilled to become an official Cougar. I began taking classes at BYU just for the fun of it! I'm taking Statistics, Child Development, Book of Mormon part II, Music 101, and a piano class. It has been fun getting back into school as I felt that that was something picked going to school over traveling to Thailand this summer with my roommate Lindsay. Eventually I'll make it to Thailand! I was supposed to be doing. In fact, I plan on eventually doing it next year.

Midway through January I received the wonderful privilege of being able to work as a secretary at the International Center for Law and Religion Studies at the J. Reuben Clark Law Building. Wow, quite a long title it is, but quite a respectable title! The interesting part about taking on that job, was when I found out that the man who officially hired me is the same man that my brother Doug worked for many years ago; what a small world! In any sense, I've thoroughly enjoyed working there, and this will be a good experience!


Now it's February, and this is the month that I found out if I get accepted into the Dental Hygiene program or not. I'm very excited, and I'm keeping my hopes very high! If I get accepted I will be beginning the program in August. I will be keeping everyone posted on that.




1 comment: