Tuesday, March 27, 2012

P-Town News

Alright, time for a weekly (well more like every other weekly) update!

This was a great weekend, and a great week to begin with! Lets start with Thursday.

Thursday March 22, 2012 - This was the opening night of the Hunger Games, and my roommate Natalie and I weren't going to that. So we decided to have our own party! First off, we were in the craziest mood, and so we decided to take a break from the homework and make a movie! So that we did! We called our show: "The Kladilie Show" which I will be posting in the next couple days. Then we took a dip in the spa and had a crazy night indeed!

Saturday March 24, 2012 - Festival of Colors! So basically the Festival of Colors is a traditional Indian Holiday where basically you through colored chalk in the air to symbolize the coming together of different religions. Check out the pictures!
Here's the Hare Krishna Temple: Spanish Fork, Utah
Sunday March 25, 2012 - I got to go to a ward fireside where Sister Sheri Dew came and talked to a few of us. Because the size of the group was relatively small it was a more intimate and personal talk with us. She even personally thanked me for playing the piano!

Last but no least, I got a 95% on my statistics test today! Totally made my day! So I celebrated with a shopping spree at the BYU bookstore and got a ton of souvenirs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment